Ooh, a meme. What joy. I was tagged by Aishwarya. Here goes ...

I am thinking about ...
... watching a movie tomorrow.

I said ...
... “Series 1 is better than Series 2!” (To a friend, regarding The Young Ones.)

I want to ...
... write more, and better.

I wish ...
... I could do a fake German accent as good as Eddie Izzard’s.

I miss ...
... nothing in particular.

I hear ...
... the sound of the fan, and of water dripping, god knows where.

I wonder ...
... what percentage of people are gay and don’t admit it.

I regret ...
... being 14, 15, 16 and 17. And 18 too, a little.

I am ...
... silly. Extremely.

I dance ...
... only with male friends, for a laugh.

I sing ...
... in the bathroom. And outside it.

I cry ...
... not very often.

I am not always ...
... tactful.

I make with my hands ...
... food, sometimes.

I write ...
... stuff that’s more depressing than it should be.

I confuse ...
... most people I know.

I need ...
... adulation. (Apologies to Aishwarya for stealing this one.)

I should try ...
... doing more stuff in the time I have.

I finish ...
Yes I do. Really. I finished this, didn’t I?

Current music: Brian Eno – Another Green World (It’s very good indeed)