Saturday, December 03, 2005
The Seven Tag (Furtively Accomplished)Posted by Aditya Bidikar | 12:12 PM
E-Mail This Post | | Add a Comment
Nobody tagged me for this, but it seems interesting. All this is off the top of my head, of course.
Seven Things I Plan to (i.e., Want to) Do:
1) Post on the blog more often, for obvious reasons.
2) Complete my fucking book. I have been writing it (or rather, sitting on it) for almost a year now, and it never seems to go beyond 40 pages, because whenever I add something, I delete something I’d written before. For those interested, a very, very, very early version of the first chapter is available here.
3) Get out of the house more. I don’t want to turn into a misanthropic loner (although some might say I already am one). And people have their uses.
4) Stop procrastinating. Although I doubt this is even possible.
5) Write more. In general. Did you know that I wrote all of 500 words of fiction in the last week? And I deleted 100 of those, and another 200 are under review.
6) Travel. This is probably the most important one after 2 and 5 (and 7, of course)
7) Watch an orgy. Seriously.
Seven Things I Can’t Do:
1) Watch tv beyond one commercial break.
2) Finish stuff I plan. (I only get it done about 30% of the time.)
3) (Currently) Not sing a Nick Cave song loudly about a zillion times a day.
4) Have any semblance of tact.
5) Select my own clothes. Well, that is.
6) Finish studying before an exam.
7) Go to college willingly.
Seven Things I Often Say:
1) “What the fuck?”
2) “LATER!” (In three-foot high letters with frills around.)
4) “Fookin beezaar!”
5) “Stuff and nonsense.”
6) “Inchusting ...”